Sunday 10 January 2010

No I'm not missing!





Oh Dear! What a long time since I wrote on my blog. Nothing terrible has happened, just my human getting behind with her duties.



I am very happy and very well for a 15 year old! I had my birthday last week. It is one year since I came to live here and I really do feel at home and very happy.



Have a bit of trouble with the old eyes but my human keeps them as clean as she can, with my help :)



Haven't been outside for ages as I am not keen on this snow stuff...one little sniff and I know it's not time to venture outside yet. I think Spring will be a good time.



I spend my days sleeping in my various "nests" round the house. I eat little and often and feel very fit.



I had to go to the cats hotel at Christmas as my humans were away for a few days. I don't mind it too much as I know people there now, but it was soooooo nice to get back home.



My humans went to Feline Care Christmas party here:Feline Care there are still lots of cats who need homes but most of my old friends whe were there when I was had been re-homed thank goodness.



happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2010 is a good one for you.






Much love from MOG (aka Dot Dot)












No comments:

Post a Comment