Wednesday 24 June 2009

MY NEW LITTLE HOUSE

Hello at last!
Oh dear what a mess...my human got in a real state as she forgot how to get in to my page so that I could write my BLOG. We tried all sorts of names and numbers and emails, you name it ...we tried it. ANYWAY! she found it! Here we are and I am so behind with my news.

I've been to the holiday camp again. Humans went off to see Elton John so I got banged up! It wasn't too bad. The girls treat me very well and even remember what I like to eat. They also help to clean my eye for me which is very kind. I pretended I didn't want to go home when the human came to get me...you should have seen her face...I am naughty!

I took a liking to this lovely little cardboard house, with silk cushion of course.



My humans decided that a cardboard box was not quite the thing and so they sent away for this one:



As you can see I took to it like a dream...no draughts...no noise and fits me like a glove.

I've been banned from the sitting room "unless under supervision" this means I can sit with the humans when they watch TV but the door gets shut on me when they are not there. I have a feeling it's because I like to play "trains" running backwards and forwards along the edge of the sofa. Have to admit it's looking a bit straggly. Well you have to keep the claws sharp don't you?

My poor friend Squeaks in Cyprus has been bitten by a snake. He is very poorly. I will let you know how he gets on. "Get well soon Squeaks"

Bye for now. We've written the passwords etc. down now so hope I will be writing again soon.

Take care, and look out for those cars, and in Squeaks case, those snakes!

Love from MOGxx




No comments:

Post a Comment