Monday 27 April 2009

Oh dear! It's been such a long time since I pawed in my blog. I have been so busy you know.
I had a bit of an adventure in a cattery. Very smart place with central heating and all the comforts. Took my own bed and my favourite toys and could chose whatever I wanted to eat!

I had a bit of trouble trying to climb to the second floor of my room as my old legs aren't as good as they used to be but the people there sorted me out. I had my ears seen to (sometimes they are a nuisance and itch!) and the ladies there were amazed that I didn't struggle and didn't need two people to hold me. My human was very unhappy to leave me but I was just fine. I was pleased to see her when she got back and she was surprised I didn't sulk! Life's too short for sulking.
I am allowed out in the garden now when the sun is shining. It's a very pretty garden with lots of interesting things to sniff at. First time out I managed to find an escape route. My human went ballistic! Don't know what all the fuss was about as that's what cats do. No harm done though as she always comes out with me and she has closed the hole up now. I didn't really want to get out I was just being a normal curious cat. Wow did she give me a lecture!



I have found a wonderful hole which smells of mice! I sit for hours looking at this hole and one day I will catch a mouse and when I do I will give it to my human and she will love it. She has given me some pretend mice to play with which are very nice and she gets so happy when I take them up to her (making "I've got a mouse" noises) and put them by her bed every morning. Just imagine how happy she will be one day when I present her with a real mouse! She'll love it!
I did try it with a centipede one day but she wasn't too keen on that.






Here are just a few photos of me with my "mouse" and another of me sunbathing!


Bye for now and take care of yourselves.

Love from MOG xxx














1 comment:

  1. Mog; Such a lovely place to roam. Envy you so. Glad to read a post from you. Take good care!

    Noir in Texas

    ReplyDelete